Saturday, January 28, 2006

Stealing more blog fodder from Jen

I lifted these instructions off of Jen's blog.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Okay, I really did grab the nearest book, and it REALLY was a Harry Potter book. I didn't go looking for one, I swear.

Page 123, 5th sentence of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:

"The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bone's office."

Boy, that is sorta lame. So, I thought I would try Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire right under the last book.

"Oh I can't believe this."

Sorry, just a lame blog today. But, I have had a lame kind of day.


I am not going to tag anyone, but feel free to use this idea.

No comments: