Monday, January 30, 2006

Office Politics

I really hate office politics. I mean, I REALLY HATE OFFICE POLITICS!!!!!!! Really, I just want to go to work, do my job, and be left the f**k alone. What is wrong with that? Why do people have to spin webs and tell lies and pull others into the whole mess?

So, what happened to start all of this? Well, someone left a message with another person that had something to do with me. When I asked the first someone about the message, I was told that a THIRD someone must have done it (or the secretary messed up the message). Then it was suggested that the message leaver and the third someone and I all get together to have a little chat to clear the air! BTW, there is nothing wrong between me and the third someone, the message leaver just likes to have *problems* to solve.

I can't believe that I got pulled into office politics this morning. I am lucky that I have the kind of job where I can say "Well, I am not coming back here tomorrow." So much for using me to create drama.

Tomorrow will be your regularly scheduled knitting blog.

2 comments:

erin said...

ugh I don't understand people who need to manufacture drama. Just makes life harder than it has to be.

Unknown said...

We have similiar happenings at my job. I always tell people if I wanted drama, I would watch TNT.

Kelé