1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 because my mom messed up the phone message about brunch.
2. Diamonds or pearls? both
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mythbusters!
5. What did you have for breakfast? French toast, eggs overeasy, bacon, I went out!
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Homecooking, I would give ANYTHING to eat my grandmother's fried chicken again.
8. What foods do you dislike? There isn't much I won't eat, but I don't like raspberries.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Plain old Jay's chips with Dean's french onion dip, yum oh!
10. What type of car do you drive? I don't have a car right now. I drive Sly's truck, a Chevy.
11. Favorite item of clothing? PJs
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? London
13. What color is your bathroom? pale green
14. Favorite brand of clothing? whatever is cheap
15. Where would you like to retire to? travel in my RV
16. Favorite time of the day? late night
17. What was your most memorable birthday? Hmmmm, I can tell you about one that is memorable, but I forgot it. 30. My best friend talked me into drinking a shot for each year, plus one to grow on. I don't know if I ACTUALLY drank 31 shots; honestly, I don't remember leaving Gratty's either.
18. Where were you born? LaPorte IN
19. Favorite sport to watch? baseball
20. What fabric detergent do you use? purex, it is cheap
21. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, Coke with rum, mmmmmm, rum!
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? owl
23. What is your shoe size? 8.5 sometimes wide
24. Do you have any pets? Buddy the wonder mutt (don't ask me what kind of dog he is, he is yellow), Mittens (who I call mitters) the worlds most psychotic cat, and Scout, the demon possessed cat.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a boy
26. When is your birthday? June 16, 1968