Saturday, February 18, 2006

Meme

I am pacing myself on the KO sweater. So, for your reading pleasure, a MEME, that I liberated from Erin.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Substitute teacher
2. part-time English Professor
3. Para-professional
4. writing tutor

4 movies I can watch over and over: (James Bond movies go without saying)
1. Moonstruck
2. Anything with Anthony Hopkins in it
3. The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn
4. The Fifth Element (don't ask)

4 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Mythbusters
2. House
3. American Idol
4. Something on PBS, lot of Brit Coms

4 places I have lived:
1. Three Oaks Michigan
2. Ocala Florida
3. Lexington Kentucky
4. Millington Tennessee
5. LaPorte Indiana
6. Jacksonville Florida
7. New Buffalo Michigan
8. Niles Michigan
9. Michigan City Indiana
I could go on an on, but I won't.

4 places I have been on holiday:
1. Orlando, FL
2. New York, New York
3. Stratford Canada
4. Green Bay Wisconson

4 of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Chicken and dumplings
3. My mom's chocolate chip cookies (and ONLY my mom's)
4. I would seriously hurt someone for my grandmother's fried chicken. She passed away 8 years ago, so this is no idle threat. I would hurt someone for that, and to see her again.

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. Mugglenet
3. My credit union's site
4. various forms of want ads

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere in the UK
2. Someplace tropical and secluded
3. in bed snuggled beside Sly
4. Talking to my grandmother

4 bloggers I am tagging:
Not tagging anyone, do it if you like, or don't! :P

No comments: