Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knit for Brains


So, Sly was in an airbrush mood yesterday. I have a new WIP bag. I think it is pretty cute.

Basically, I am still marking time until tomorrow when I can cast on for the Knitting Olympics. I am working on the Wool-ease sweater. I have finished the back, and I am now half way done with the front. I can't wait to get started on my cardi. I just hope that I am able to get it done in two weeks. Since the least amount of time I have spent on a sweater is more like two months, this is a challenge. It's not that I can't knit fast. It is more that I want to knit EVERYTHING, so I knit 9 projects at once. Not a good way to get things done in a timely fashion. I am great with the small stuff. I finish small stuff!

See you tomorrow with an Olympics report. Do I have to wait until the opening ceremonies? I can't just wake up and start? I'll wait, but I won't like it!

2 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

Hey now, no fair casting on before 2pmEST...that's what the rules say, as that will be the time in Torino when the ceremonies start, supposedly? ;)

~Suz~

erin said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love the bag.