Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knit for Brains


So, Sly was in an airbrush mood yesterday. I have a new WIP bag. I think it is pretty cute.

Basically, I am still marking time until tomorrow when I can cast on for the Knitting Olympics. I am working on the Wool-ease sweater. I have finished the back, and I am now half way done with the front. I can't wait to get started on my cardi. I just hope that I am able to get it done in two weeks. Since the least amount of time I have spent on a sweater is more like two months, this is a challenge. It's not that I can't knit fast. It is more that I want to knit EVERYTHING, so I knit 9 projects at once. Not a good way to get things done in a timely fashion. I am great with the small stuff. I finish small stuff!

See you tomorrow with an Olympics report. Do I have to wait until the opening ceremonies? I can't just wake up and start? I'll wait, but I won't like it!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

your mmmm brains buttons will look so good on that there bag!

GaiaGal said...

Hey now, no fair casting on before 2pmEST...that's what the rules say, as that will be the time in Torino when the ceremonies start, supposedly? ;)

~Suz~

erin/pinkerbell said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love the bag.