Saturday, February 11, 2006

GRRRRRR

Okay, I'll admit it, I am stupid!

I was just sitting back admiring all the work that I had gotten done for my Knitting Olympics sweaters. I was so proud. I had modified the pattern to be knit in one piece so I wouldn't have to do all sorts of evil seeming. I was using a beautiful chunky yarn, so the work would get done faster. All was going well.

Then I remembered the ONE thing I forgot. I had decided NOT to do the 2x pattern because I just don't need a finished chest measurement of 57 inches. Last week, I noticed that the 1x pattern was an ample 52 inches, and I was going to make that. BUT, when I modified the pattern, I modified the 2x numbers! Grrrrrrrr. Now I have to RECAST ON!!!!! I am already behind on the first damn day!

I should just make the 2x, but I am concerned about running out of yarn, and since this is a discontinued color, I'll NEVER finish if I run out of yarn. What have I gotten myself into?

2 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

I'm behind too, and i bet we're not the only ones! Hang in there, you'll get it!!

~Suz~

erin said...

i haven' had a lot of time to work on mine this weekend. hopefullyy i can catch back up.