Anyway, moving on to my next knitting project, I have decided I am going on the Yarn Diet. My stash is just GINORMOUS. I don't even buy yarn because I need it anymore, I buy it because it is there. So, I vow to not buy yarn until I have completed 20 projects. In addition to my yarn diet, I have decided to do something productive with the money I would normally spend on yarn. Therefore, I vow to put $10 from each paycheck into my savings account and give $10 to charity while on the Yarn Diet.
While this list is not necessarily the stuff I will be making on the yarn diet, it does represent the yarn that I have stashed away that I actually have stuff in mind for. Very scary stuff here:
1. Finish Wool-ease Sweater for me
2. Finish Michelle sweater
3. Sweater for Jess
4. Design one sweater (lace up sleeves and back) Wool-ease sportweight
5. Pie shawl
6. several pairs of mittens and hats for Dulaan
7. Galway vest
8. Hermione Hat
9. Yet another HP scarf
10. Sweater for Sly
11. dozens of pairs of Wool-ease sportweight socks
12. Skull scarf
13. River Rapids Socks
14. Water Bottle Sling in Knit Wit
15. Dublin Bay Socks
16. Alpaca Sweater
17. Blue Galway Sweater
18. Oh, let's be honest, I have enough yarn for at least 5 more socks, so let's say one more pair of generic socks.
19. Been meaning to make that Homespun Cape
20. Cable Sweater with Thick n Quick (cuz I know I have enough)
Oh, and Mrs. Snake (who works with Sly and I met last Friday), the name of that book is The Knitter's Companion.