Monday, October 16, 2006

Socktober Fest WIPs

The weather turned on me this weekend. It was VERY cold here, and my furnace didn't work. We were a cold bunch huddled around space heaters trying to keep warm. Keep your fingers crossed that the repair bill isn't too bad!

On to more pleasant topics, Soctober Fest is going well for me. I am nearly done with socks 2 and 3.

The orangy sock is being made with the two circular method and a double wrap short row heel. It is made Meileevweit Multiringel (I hope I spelled that right). The brown pattern sock is Lorana's Laces Shepard Sport in Mocha. I thought both were *fally* and perfect colors for Sockotober Fest.

I was going to share my traveling sock bag, but blogger is being stupid. I'll just have to share that picture tomorrow.

Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just can't get enough of that orangeypurpley pink yarn!!!
and i love the picture of mitters below, meow!

Unknown said...

Great colors! I need to learn the short row heel--I'm having a hard time with picking up stitches for the heel flap.

I envy your weather. It's miserably hot and humid here.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the heating issue. That's certainly no fun at all!!

I'm so in love with that orangy/purple yarn! Very cool!!

~Suz~