Saturday, October 28, 2006

Socks 2 and 3 and the great big tree

I am not doing so well with my Socktoberfest goal of 5 pairs of socks. I should get four pairs done, but I just will not be able to get 5. :(

Any way, I do have pairs two and three done. Here is the FO pic for you all to gaze in wonder at. I had already worn the brown socks, but I didn't wash them before taking the photo. They may look a bit dirty on the foot.

My next question would be "Does anyone need any firewood?" Cuz we lost a really big branch (more like half a tree) during the high winds today.

There was no damage to the shed (seen in photo), and the tree is well away from the house. We do, however, have a very large mess to clean up. It is just a pain in the ass to have another thing to worry about.

Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You always have some excuse not to come to ritual. :-) We missed you. Surprised the heck out of me to see Rachel show up! Eek!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Oh hey! My Dad in C.P. is always looking for wood for his fireplace. Want me to ask him if he wants to come out and get it? He's retired, ya know...time on his hands. they go out to The Dunes to hike a lot so i'm sure they wouldn't mind a detour. Let me know!

~Suz~

Anonymous said...

oooh the socks look GREAT! and we don't have a fire place sorry!