Monday, March 22, 2010

That Daybook thingie

For today Monday, March 22, 2010

Outside my window ... Sunny! Lovely day.
I am thinking... major plans for this blog. Maybe Wed? Defiantly by spring break.

I am thankful for... a relatively clean house.

From the learning rooms ... lots of things, but it is all related to my future plans for the blog. I won't tell you!

From the kitchen... granola

I am wearing...Purdue sweatshirt and cut off shorts.
I am creating... I know that I want to make this soon!

I am going... work on lots of changes for this blog.

I am reading... Casting On. (actually, the book got set aside for a while)

I am hoping... it will finally stay warm.

I am hearing... the soft hum of my computer, the whir of the space heater, and Trooper grunting!
Around the house... small amounts of laundry. vacuuming. I plan on spinning and knitting this evening.

One of my favorite things... my spinning wheel.

A few plans for the rest of the week: shopping of the JH swap.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Demon dogs!

The little guy is Trooper, aka "Pooper." He is new here, but getting along fine.

Link I want to share: Crochet instructions (opens as a pdf)

Video I want to share:



This makes me want to learn Russian!

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

piddleloop said...

hi buddy!!
hi poops!

LAZER DOGS

slydog said...

Ha! That's a cool picture of the mutts.