Monday, March 08, 2010

Daybook

For today Monday, March 8, 2010

Outside my window ... little gray. Still snow on the ground. It should be warm enough to melt today.

I am thinking... major plans for this blog. I am giving any hints, but the plans are in the works for a new an improved Molly Knits Sweaters.

I am thankful for... Mondays off.

From the learning rooms ... lots of things, but it is all related to my future plans for the blog. I won't tell you!

From the kitchen... something vegetarian

I am wearing... still in pink PJs.

I am creating... yarn. Finishing a Lady February sweater for my DD whose birthday was in February.

I am going... work on lots of changes for this blog.

I am reading... Casting On.

I am hoping... that state testing will run smoothly this weak.

I am hearing... Mitters desperately meowing at Sly to pet her with his foot. I know, right?

Around the house... small amounts of laundry. vacuuming.

One of my favorite things... Trooper sitting on my feet to keep them warm.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Shhhh, super secret changes. Look for them in about 2 weeks.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I am sharing a link to a cool tutorial I found for kool aid dying in a crock pot.

Happy Knitting!

No comments: