Wednesday, January 20, 2010

That Daybook thingie

Simple Daybook

For today Wednesday January 20, 2010

Outside my window ... Melting snow, but there is still a whole lot.

I am thinking... about my plans for the Knitting Olympics.

I am thankful for... space heaters

From the learning rooms ... that working part time doesn't necessarily give me extra time to do things I want to do.

From the kitchen... left over ham and beans. Very yummy ham and beans, if I do say so myself.

I am wearing... gray sweats

I am creating... socks

I am going... eat popcorn, knit, watch TV. I am not very ambitious today.

I am reading... Julius Cesar, I start teaching it tomorrow.

I am hoping... that my career path settles down soon.

I am hearing... Sly eating. Can you tell I don't listen to the radio or watch TV much? I love a quiet house.

Around the house... a few dishes and laundry, and one very scary dirty bathroom

One of my favorite things... ham and bean soup even with all the farting.

A few plans for the rest of the week: if the snow melts, riding the Harley.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




My plans for the Knitting Olympics.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

BathTub said...

Hey Molly great job over at the swamp (Ray's blog).

If you haven't already feel free to come over to the wearesmrt forums and say hello.

http://www.wearesmrt.com/bb/index.php