Monday, February 08, 2010

Daybook

For today Monday, February 8, 2010

Outside my window ... Bright and sunny, but don't be fooled. There's a storm brewing!

I am thinking... that I really don't want to drive to work tomorrow.

I am thankful for... a healthy dog. Bud gave us a scare last week. He was urinating blood. He went back to the vet this morning, and he is doing well. He likes that mommy is giving him lots of treats to hide his meds.

From the learning rooms ... square foot gardening.

From the kitchen... I used the left over veggies from the super bowl veggie tray (about a cup of broccoli, cherry tomatoes --cut in half, a half a cup baby carrots, and maybe a stalk or two of celery), left over salsa (about 1/4 a cup), a bag of lentils, roughly 4 cloves of garlic, 4 cups of water, and salt, pepper, and cumin (lots). I am going to stick something in the bread machine to go with this amazing, cheap soup.

I am wearing... jeans and a light blue sweatshirt.

I am creating... socks

I am going... grade test, spin a little.

I am reading... a knitting mystery. Nothing special, but fun.

I am hoping... that my drive won't be too bad. I know they won't cancel school.

I am hearing... not much.

Around the house... a few dishes and laundry

One of my favorite things... a truck with 4 wheel drive.

A few plans for the rest of the week: trying to stay out of the snow.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



This is why we all want to work at Knitpicks!

Happy knitting!

No comments: