Monday, February 22, 2010

Daybook

For today Monday, February 22, 2010

Outside my window ... Snow, again! Looks sort of pretty right now, but it is big, heavy, wet snow.

I am thinking... very little actually.

I am thankful for... peace and quiet. Tony stayed at his sister's last night.

From the learning rooms ... still learning about gardening. I think I may have worked out how to start my seeds indoors (I don't get much natural light in my house)

From the kitchen... I think chicken soup. Sly is sick.

I am wearing... jeans and a sweatshirt.

I am creating... socks

I am going... have to go back out in the yucky to pick the dog up from the vet. He is having his 21 toe removed.

I am reading... a knitting mystery. Julius Caesar for work.

I am hoping... for nothing actually.

I am hearing... snow falling.

Around the house... the never ending laundry and dishes

One of my favorite things... Winter Olympics.

A few plans for the rest of the week: watching the Olympics and knitting socks.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I haven't taken any pictures. I need to find the old camera.

EDIT

I had to add this video as soon as I saw it.



Happy knitting (and cooking)!

2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Sounds like you've got some time for some really good quality Bible study.
When I ponder the vastness of the universe it makes me think in awe that our God is truly one awesome God.

Anonymous said...

Dear Molly,

It was a pleasure and an honor to be posting beside such an astute person as yourself on Ray's blog.

It's a shame to see you leave, although I concede, it's most likely a reasonable move.

Cheers Molly!