Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Daybook

For Today

January 6, 2010

Outside my window ... snow, but a clear, sunny day. We had a lot of lake effect, so the ground is buried under a couple of feet. At least another foot will be here by Saturday.

I am thinking... my mom's birthday, today.

I am thankful for... my mom

From the learning rooms... lesson plans are on going....................

From the kitchen... chili, corn bread, hot things

I am wearing... long underwear, tee shirt, sweater, wool socks. These are my winter PJs

I am creating... ply some yarn, and make soap!

I am going... to remember my first day at Bendix for the rest of my life!

I am reading... The Knitter's Almanac. Thinking I might spend the year knitting with EZ.

I am hoping... that my second day at Bendix will be better than my first.

I am hearing... nothing.

Around the house... laundry.

One of my favorite things... a nice cup of tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work, avoiding driving in the snow too much, knitting, spinning, reading, and making soap.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... the front of my house.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

punkin said...

I hope your days at work have improved. It sounds like the first day was not ummmm pleasant.

I am excited that you have a spinning wheel. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your spinning and knitting and soap.