Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Daybook

For today Monday January 11, 2010

Outside my window ... Snow, and more falling. We have had a lot of snow this past week. There are several feet on the ground right now. It has been cold, but it was colder last year.

I am thinking... not much really. Today is a slow day. A little house work, a little grading for tomorrow.

I am thankful for... automatic washers

From the learning rooms... Still spinning

From the kitchen... Sly has requested Corn Chowder

I am wearing... long underwear -- my winter PJs

I am creating... a clean house

I am going... to take my Christmas tree down, finally.

I am reading... One of the knitting mysteries. I started it at work Friday during SSR (silent sustained reading)

I am hoping... I am too content right now for hope.

I am hearing... nothing.

Around the house... hung new draft blocker curtains, need to vacuum

One of my favorite things... oatmeal

A few plans for the rest of the week: mostly work -- maybe go out with Sly on Wed (we are both off).

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... it has been a while since I posted a picture of Buddy.

Happy Knitting!

No comments: