Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas post

Merry Christmas, I hope that yours was as merry as mine. I had my whole family over to my house. While I have made Christmas dinners before, I have never done one for mom, dad, my sister and her family. It was THE dinner! Everyone enjoyed the food, so I am ready to relax.

Everyone seemed to like their knitted gifts. My sister was happy to get her scarf (That 70's Scarf), and she wore it all afternoon. Mom really liked the blue *obi* scarf (the blue one that I posted a few days ago).

I wanted to show a pic of the Sweet Mary Janes that I made for my mother. They are made from Noro wool. I needed two balls, but I am really pleased with how they turned out. I think mom liked them.

The last little knitted bit are some small SOS slippers that I gave my niece. She really likes Tinkerbell, so I made some quick pom poms for the toe. Jess is convinced she has real Tinkerbell shoes. I think the slippers were a bigger hit than her real gift.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday. My hands hurt. I don't know when I'll pick up my needles again. Oh, who am I kidding. I didn't do any knitting today, so it will be tomorrow when I knit again.

No comments: