Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

For today Monday, April 19, 2010

Outside my window ... Sunny! Lovely day.

I am thinking... why do I always burn the garlic bread.

I am thankful for... a clean house.

From the learning rooms ... about goats!

From the kitchen... lassagna

I am wearing...tee shirt, sweat pants. I am feeling lazy.

I am creating... food, soap, yarn!

I am going... to eat soon.

I am reading... Urban Homesteading

I am hoping... to find a full time job soon.

I am hearing... as little as possible. I like it quiet.

Around the house... small amounts of laundry. vacuuming. I plan on spinning and knitting this evening.

One of my favorite things... doggies sleeping on my feet.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work mostly.

A video of last week:



I worked a few extra days last week. I wanted to make up for the pay that I lost during spring break. There are 5 weeks left of school, and while I am looking forward to summer, I need to think about having a full time job next year. Part time just doesn't work for me. Sadly, there have been so many budget cuts around here, there are many people looking for work now.

*sigh*

Happy knitting!

No comments: