Sunday, July 23, 2006

More of what I have been up to

Today I have some pictures of what I have been knitting. Nothing really grand, but I thought I should prove that I have been doing something.

These are the baby hats I did for the Harlot's WIC/breast feeding project. I think they look like candy.I have been a dishcloth knitting fool the past few weeks. Here are few; I gave 6 to my sister for her house warming.

Sly airbrushed another bag for me. It is a line from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: "I do love knitting patterns." Yes, that is a yarn ball with a magic wand through it!
My flowers that are in bloom at the moment. I love the purple color, but I can't remember what this little dude is called.

Well, I guess that is all for now. My Bombshell from Big Girl Knits will be done in a day or two, so look for that!

1 comment:

SalemRose said...

I love, love, LOVE the bag Sly did!!!