Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Post, but no pics!

I was so going to post pics of all the stuff I have done. You saw the pink sweater; well, now there are 5 wool hats for Dulaan (Erin, I have found a use for all the little bits of Noro!), a pair of Wool-ease sportweight socks for Sly, and a coffee cup cozy (for which I will have a pattern for you all). I even took a photo of my new-old armoire just to show off. Then the batteries to my camera died. I can't find the battery charger. Sly has it hidden somewhere I am sure. So, pics tomorrow. For those of you keeping track, I have 7 out of 20 projects done. I am not counting the cozy; it's small. The sweaters are moving along nicely.

1 comment:

Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, bummer about the battery crapping out.

Sounds like yo're zooming along in project-land! Can't wait to see everything!!

~Suz~