Saturday, December 08, 2007

Knitty Tams

I have no clue what possessed me to start knitting Tam C Wednesday night for my aunt Kim's birthday brunch today. I just knew I had to knit that hat. I have finished the lovely fair isle thing, and the gift has been greatfuly received.


Pattern: Three Tams
Yarn: Noro Kuryon and Galway
Needles: size 7 circs

Love the pattern, but I do like stranded colorwork. It is fast and easy, so it is a good last minuet gift. I will be doing another for my "secret Santa" at work. And one for myself! The lovely model is my niece Jessica.


Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

NostalgicKnot said...

Really nice. Waiting to see your "three tams" =)

caroline said...

Beautiful! I even like yours better than the original. I'm glad to hear it's a fast knit-- I plan on making Tam C for a last minute Christmas present.

Kayt said...

is that booger or snot..... now please tell me that is your neice and nephew... not someone elses...