It has been a busy time for me. Going to school full time and working full time takes a toll on a person. I wanted to something fiber-y this weekend, so I did some kool-aid dying. This batch was a "practice" batch. I used a left over bit of fisherman's wool. I think it is very pretty, and really easy.
I used yellow, blue, and pink. I would have like to see more bleeding between the colors to add some pretty purple and green. I am really pleased. Now, I am just waiting for it to dry so I can make some pretty mittens.
I will try and post more often. School is just keeping me very busy. Most days I come home too tired to think. It is worth, but very hard.