Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daybook

For today Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outside my window ... Snow

I am thinking... about dinner, I will be posting more recipes this week.

I am thankful for... a hubby who washes dishes.

From the learning rooms ... to budget my time.

From the kitchen... Pork chops and cabbage (recipe tomorrow), Whole Wheat Buttermilk Bread, Apple Cake (recipe soon).

I am wearing... jeans and a grey sweatshirt.

I am creating... socks

I am going... continue cooking.

I am reading... a new knitting mystery. Nothing special, but fun.

I am hoping... tomorrow at work will be as good as yesterday at work.

I am hearing... NPR.

Around the house... the never ending laundry

One of my favorite things... Winter Olympics.

A few plans for the rest of the week: watching the Olympics and knitting socks.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I haven't taken any pictures. When dinner is done, I plan to have pictures to go with the recipes.

Happy knitting (and cooking)!

No comments: